How to get the most out of our WordPress support
Sign up and submit your login data
Submit your task to us
We take care of your task
Submit more tasks whenever you need
You have a more complex request? We love challenging WordPress projects starting at appr. 5000€ and work on at most one project at a time. That's how we make sure you get our full attention and your project is implemented and managed in the best way possible. Learn more about our project work and get in touch for a discovery call and estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you really help me?
Yes, if you:
- have a self hosted WordPress website (wordpress.org) and you want to solve a problem, make an adjustment or implement a new feature with it
- would like to create a new WordPress website with our help
Do you have experience with my plugin/theme?
We have years of experience with many popular plugins, including WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast SEO, MultilingualPress, DigiMember, W3 Total Cache, OptimizePress, Memberpress, Tickera, Thrive, and Visual Composer. We also have a long track record of using professional themes such as Divi, Avada, X Theme, Enfold, Genesis, and Elmastudio themes.
Due to our diverse experience and IT background, we can also quickly adapt to new plugins and themes. From our perspective, most themes and plugins work very similarly, so we can also work with the ones we’ve never seen before.
How expensive will my task be? How long will it take?
You can find our prices and packages here or enquire for a larger project here. The exact costs and time frame depend on the task, the accuracy in describing your requirements, as well as the current state of your website. Here are a few examples of tasks that we usually solve within an hour or less:
- smaller design adjustments such as colours, fonts, sizes, margins
- installation and configuration of plugins
- creation of a child theme for further design/behavioral adjustments
- image optimization
- setting up of caching and minify
- setting up and scheduling backups
- securely installing and checking updates of the WordPress core, plugins, and themes
- setting up Google Analytics or Search Console
- integration email marketing software and sign up forms
- fixing errors of plugins or themes
- configuring redirects and/or domains
- checking settings of plugins according to SEO, performance, and security standards
You can also request a time estimate before we get to work on your task.
Typical estimates for larger tasks include:
- basic installation and configuration of a new WordPress website incl. basic plugins: 2-4 hours
- installing and configurating WooCommerce: 2-4 hours
- performance and speed optimization: 2-4 hours
Can you send me a proposal?
If your request is not listed above or you don’t exactly know yet what you want/need, we are happy to send you an estimate. The more accurately you describe your requirements, the more accurate our estimate will be. Generally speaking, our estimate are rather conservative. We will always bill according to the time worked but of course let you know if we unexpectedly can’t meet your estimate.
What login data do you need and where do I find them?
In order to solve your tasks as quickly and securely as possible, we need
- an administrator user to your WordPress site (your own or a new one)
- FTP login data (hostname, user, password) – these are necessary to securley make any kinds of changes to your website or restore a backup if needed. You can find the FTP data in your hosting account or ask them if in doubt.
- If you can’t find your FTP data, you can alternatively send us the login data to your webhosting.
Depending on the type of your task, please provide us with additional login data for external services (such as your email marketing software).
Wie funktioniert die Registrierung?
Choose your preferred package and register through our client portal. Add your website in the portal and securely submit your login data. You will find our dedicated support email address in the portal – use it to submit your tasks to us.
How can I cancel?
If you have chosen a monthly package, just email us when you want to cancel.
What methods of payment can I use?
You can pay your invoice via SEPA transfer, TransferWise*, or credit/debit card (securely via Stripe). Project invoices need to be settled via SEPA/wire transfer or TransferWise*. If you choose a monthly package, please pay with your credit/debit card (via Sendowl/Stripe) or request a PayPal link.